During the Midbrain Activation or ESP Enhancement Programme a child learns how to enter the condition of meditative geniusness in order to be able to SEE with eyes closed. The term “genius” here doesn’t mean someone with IQ above 130, rather, it’s the condition that if we are able to decrease the brain wave down to alpha-theta, our brain will function optimally. When the brain functions optimally, all human senses will be in their top performances including the capability of intuition, so that a child is able to do activities with his/her eyes closed.
We should know that, if your brain is able to be trained to enter this condition, you will even be able to do speed reading (reading a book, 1 page in 1 second), even more: with the book positioned upside down! So, the capability of blindfold, speed reading, faster memorization, and better concentration can be achieved if our brain successfully enters the genius condition (alpha-theta waves).
What makes a child have Midbrain Activation ability is the active intuition. What is intuition? Intuition is the man’s capability to obtain perception regarding all matters instantly/real timely or ”the capability to think without thinking”. Another definition for intuition provided in Wikipedia.org site is: Intuition is a combination of historical (empirical) data, deep and heightened observation and an ability to cut through the thickness of surface reality. Intuition is like a slow motion machine that captures data instantaneously and hits you like a ton of bricks. Intuition is a knowing, a sensing that is beyond the conscious understanding — a gut feeling. Intuition is not pseudo-science. – Abella Arthur
Midbrain ActivationBenefits are
- Balances right & left brain.
- Develops blind fold reading abilities
- Develops Concentration and Confidence.
- Improves memory, concentration & creativity.
- Makes one emotionally stable and balanced.
Abilities of Midbrain Activation
- Coloring: The children color a picture without overriding the boundary line.
- Identifying color: The children are given small plastic Ball and asked to identify its color.
- Guess a UNO card: The children are requested to guess a UNO card’s color, Number Etc.
- Reading a newspaper's headline. The text read is the one with large characters.
- Walking with eyes closed. You may create obstacle using some plastic bottles and place it on the floor, making a line. The children must walk through the bottles without hitting them
- Cycling while eyes closed.
- Guessing ball`s color kept in a closed box.
- Wherever necessary, you may conduct another test based on a child’s hobby like playing Cricket, basketball, table tennis, carom board, chess game, Rubik’s cube, karate and much more.